An India Young Professionals Scheme visa allows Indian citizens between 18 and 30 years old to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years.
You must be selected in the India Young Professionals Scheme ballot before you can apply for this visa. To enter the ballot you must declare that you’re eligible for the visa – check if you’re eligible before you enter.
There are 2,400 visas available in the February ballot.
To be eligible for the visa, you must:
- be an Indian national or citizen between 18 and 30 years old
- be at least 18 years old on the date you plan to travel to the UK
- have a qualification at bachelor’s degree level or above (Regulated Qualifications Framework level 6, 7 or 8) / an equivalent overseas qualification at degree level or above
- have £2,530 in savings to support yourself in the UK, You will need to have had the money available for at least 28 days in a row. Day 28 must be within 31 days of applying for this visa.
- not have any children under the age of 18 who live with you or who you’re financially responsible for
- You cannot apply if you’ve already been in the UK under this scheme or the Youth Mobility Scheme visa.
- If you’re eligible, enter theIndia Young Professionals Scheme ballot by contacting us.
- There are 2,400 visas available in the February ballot. If you’re successful in the ballot, you will be invited to apply for a visa. You will have 30 days from the date of the email to apply online, pay the visa application fee and immigration health surcharge
Documents you must provide:
- a valid passport or other document that shows your identity and nationality
- evidence of your qualifications
Getting a decision
The successful entries will be picked at random. You will be sent the results by email within 2 weeks of the ballot closing.
If you’re successful in the ballot, you will be invited to apply for a visa.
Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
How much it costs to apply
You will need to:
- It’s free to enter the ballot ** You should only enter if you plan to apply for the visa and are able to meet the financial, educational and other requirements.
- pay the application fee of £259
- pay ahealthcare surcharge of £940
- prove you have £2,530 in personal savings
Your application fee will not be refunded if your application is rejected. Check if you’re eligible before you apply.
How long you can stay
You’ll be given a visa to live and work in the UK for up to 24 months.
You can enter the UK at any time while your visa is valid, and leave and come back at any time during your stay.
If you turn 31 after your visa is issued, you can stay in the UK for as long as your visa is valid.
What you can and cannot do
- study – for some courses you’ll need anAcademic Technology Approval Scheme certificate
- work in most jobs
- be self-employed and set up a company – as long as your premises are rented, your equipment is not worth more than £5,000 and you do not have any employees
- extend your stay
- apply for most benefits (public funds)
- include family members on your application – they must apply separately
- work as a professional sportsperson (for example as a coach)
What will apply2migrate.com will do for you?
- Assess your credentials and match with the requirements published by government.
- Prepare your application and get your file locked in the ballot
- Help you with documentation
- Prepare and submit visa application at the Embassy/Consulate in the country of your residence
- Provide pre and post departure guidance
- 2:30pm India Standard Time on 28 February 2023 and close at 2:30pm India Standard Time on 2 March.
Call us today, WhatsApp, Viber, Direct line: +44 7501 400 555